Numen daily manages, through its CREDIMO and PRIMMOPAR offers, the whole real-estate loans applications life cycle.
Our offer covers all the process, from the real-estate loan application receipt to the treatment of the last release of funds application.
SATI Sales Director
40 years of industrial experience in essential external services for banks enables us to offer reassuring alternatives to support the transformation of our clients.
Our solution allows to optimise, via a very modular approach, the Loans industry and concerns the complete dematerialisation of the process related to the loans applications treatment (non-regulated Real-estate Loans, regulated Real-estate Loans, Business / Company Loans), namely:
- Treatment of the loan application investigation,
- Treatment of the return on offers signed by the customer,
- Treatment of the release of funds application,
- Treatment of documents complementary to applications.
The provided services cover the following:
- Digitalisation of investigation file from agencies or the Back-Office (implementation of a follow-up sheet, materials identification, control of completeness),
- Offer edition (capture of the materials produced by the Bank applications, file creation and composition with control of completeness, colour printing, mailing and sending of email to notary, provision of a monitoring and traceability tool to the Agencies and Back-Office users and),
- Digitalisation of the loan application – return on the signed offer and its acceptance (without alterations, initialled, signed),
- Digitalisation of release of funds applications (control of supporting documents, control of duplicates), automatic linking to the digitalised loan application.
Improving the process global efficiency with the digital switchover:
- Accelerating information transmission and treatment
- Making access to information easier and its treatment more reliable.
- Refocusing employees’ activity on their core businesses.
Reducing production costs:
- Limiting the paper production, transportation and storage to the minimum absolutely necessary.
- Outsourcing tasks of low value-added paper handling.
- Optimising employees’ working hours.
- Optimising the Bank document management:
Securing information treatment:
- traceability, decision support.
- Enriching the Bank digital heritage.